Enrolment Application

If you are interested in enrolling at our school, please complete the Application Form below. If you require a paper form, please contact the school office on +613 9555 5955.  Please note, Grade 6 families are not required to complete this Application Form - you will be issued enrolment information from your Primary School.  For more information on the Grade 6 to Year 7 transition, please go to the Year 7 Enrolment page.

An enrolment form will be provided when placement is offered.

Our school follows the Department of Education’s Enrolment Policy for the enrolment, placement, and transfer of students.

Students who live within the school zone are guaranteed a place at our school. To find out whether you live in zone, visit findmyschool.vic.gov.au

All other applications will be considered subject to available space, and prioritised according to:

  • students with a sibling at the same permanent address who are attending the school at the same time
  • all other students in order of closeness of their home to the school.

This form has been designed to support students to apply for a place at a Victorian Government School. If a student is offered a place at a school, a School Enrolment Form, with attached supporting documentation, may need to be completed to finalise enrolment.

Your child’s right to enrolment 
Your child is guaranteed a place at the school they are zoned for, as shown on the Find My School website. 

This means that if your child lives within the school zone, they must be offered a place when seeking enrolment. To find the school you are zoned for (referred to as your local school) visit www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au 

Going to a school outside your zone
You have the choice to seek enrolment at a school that is not your local school. Your child should be offered a place if the school has sufficient accommodation. 

If the school has limited accommodation, applications are considered using the priority order of placement. The priority order of placement prioritises out-of-zone siblings and then students in order of closeness of their home to the school. 

In exceptional circumstances, a student may be enrolled in a school based on compassionate grounds. Family and student privacy will be maintained when considering applications on compassionate grounds. 

To find out more, visit sit www.vic.gov.au/how-choose-school-and-enrol

Student tests and interviews
Enrolment offers are not dependent on a satisfactory report or interview. Student tests or interviews may only occur after an enrolment offer has been accepted. 

Students with disability
Every student has the right to attend their local school. Students with disability have the same right to enrol in their local school as students without disability. 

All schools must make reasonable adjustments so that students with disability can learn and achieve on the same basis as students without disability. 

You also have the option to seek enrolment for your child at a government specialist school for students with disability. 

International students
Fee-paying international students should apply through the Victorian Student Program at www.study.vic.gov.au 


Your child's permanent residence is the address where they spend the majority of their days during the school week. If they spend an equal amount of time at two addresses, both are considered their permanent address and your child will be entitled to enrol in the designated neighbourhood school for either address. Please provide proof of permanent residence to the school as part of your application. The school will let you know what proof is required. For more information, please refer to the Residential Address Checklist, available at: www.education.vic.gov.au/Documents/parents/going-to-school/100-point-addresschecklist.pdf. When assessing your application, the school may make enquiries to verify the information provided, such as checking the electoral roll at an Australian Electoral Commission office or the Victorian Electoral Commission head office; checking with a real estate agent; or checking whether there are any regulations/codes limiting the occupancy, for example if a rental property is a studio or one bedroom unit. 

A sibling is defined broadly and can include step-siblings and students residing together as part of a multiple family cohabitation or out-of-homecare arrangements, including foster care, kinship care and permanent care.

This form should be completed by parents or guardians who are responsible for enrolling their child in school. It is the responsibility of the person completing this form to consult with all other adults that need to be involved in the enrolment process. If required information is not provided or there is a dispute between parents about a child’s enrolment, the enrolling principal is required to consider the student's education and wellbeing when deciding whether to defer or accept the enrolment.

Information is collected and handled in accordance with the Schools’ Privacy Policy, available here: www.education.vic.gov.au/Pages/schoolsprivacypolicy.aspx

Please also refer to the Victorian Government School Privacy Collection Notice for details on handling of personal and health information in schools: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/Pages/Schools'-Privacy-Collection-Notice.aspx






Go to https://www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au/ to find your local school


please provide further details including the address, who they reside with, and how many days a week the student lives there






Respect ~ Responsibility ~ Personal Best ~ Sense of Community

Book a tour